18th Century combat

18th Century combat

Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Post

I plan on using this blog to show pics of the games that I'm involved in with our local club as well as pictures of figures/units I've painted. Some of these I will keep others I will sell. Hopefully as time progresses everyone, including me, will see improvements in my painting techniques. By no means do I consider myself a professional painter. I have a day job which allows me to pay for my hobby. I just enjoy painting and hopefully anyone who follows this blog will share and learn in the process.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice indeed!! Great minds think alike - have just started my own blog with League of Augsburg stuff - www.steve-nationsinarms.blogspot.com

    Am a real fan of Barry Hilton's BLB stuff and remember your nom de guerre from your various posts on his site. Keep up the good work.

    Cheers

    Steve

    ReplyDelete