18th Century combat

18th Century combat

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New 'Adolfo Ramos' flags - STUNNING

I ordered some Adolfo Ramos Prussian cavalry flags for my 1806 project and they just arrived. I am not disappointed at all in the quality, as my title says they are stunning. I ordered the 30mm 'complete' option for two reasons, I like oversized flags and I wanted a fully ready-to-mount flag. These are as close as you can get to GMB quality and you don't have to put them on the pole, he does it for you. The complete option also means that Adolfo will touch up the edges of the flags as well so you do not see the backside of the flags showing through. They are well worth the price so I highly recommend Adolfo Ramos flags and I hope he continues to expand his coverage within the eras he is currently providing. Now, on to the pics -

2 comments:

  1. I must say that I really like this flags. I started using GMB, but I had to dump them all because of fading. I am now using Flagdude (ready mounted) and these are really nice but supply is some times an issue. I will have to try some of these flags though as they are particularly vibrant.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flags are simply awesome! I have never heard of this fellow before. Thanks for making the picture available that shows his URL and how they come packaged. This article and John's comment are the the first sources I have heard about anyone offering ready mounted flags available for sale. Thanks for sharing! You helped me out.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete